Please consider making a valuable contribution to the
Moshe Dayan Center
Your donation to the Moshe Dayan Center is tax deductible and can be made via the American Friends of TAU. For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Your Gift Can Help Us
With $100,000 you can:
• Host a prestigious international academic fellow at the Dayan Center for one year, benefiting students and deepening connections between international and Israeli academia.
• Support 3 post-doctoral fellows, who will contribute to our ground-breaking research and program of events.
With $50,000 you can:
• Fund publications, making Dayan Center research available to an international audience.
With $25,000 you can:
• Fund a one-year doctoral fellowship and provide invaluable help to a young academic starting out in his or her professional career.
With $10,000 you can:
• Help Israeli and international students who are facing financial difficulty complete their master's studies in Middle Eastern and African History.
With $5,000 you can:
• Help keep our resources and libraries up to date, so that our researchers and students can continue to produce research at the cutting edge of their field.
With $500 you can:
• Provide a stipend to research interns from all over the world who will promote academic and social exchange with Tel Aviv University and Israeli society.